CRM Training

Are there any tutorials on CRM? I think this is something we don't use enough at our facility. TIA

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about that, but I always go in demo mode to learn anything new without messing up something at my facility ;)
  • BAAAAStorage
    BAAAAStorage Registered User
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
    Customer Relationship Management
  • BAAAAStorage
    BAAAAStorage Registered User
    Thank you @MamaDuke7 I'd also be interested if anyone has any links to pass along for this!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is from when it was first introduced, but it still has good info.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWhkuEry14
  • OustandingOperator
    OustandingOperator Registered User ✭✭
    absolutely without a doubt watch the sitelink youtube videos and take the certification courses offered by sitelink. you will learn so much useful information! 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

The online resources & videos are outstanding as @OutstandingOperator mentioned.

There's also the Demo login for Sitelink which a lot of people forget about.

Its not personalized to your facility, but is a great tool for new employees to "get their feet wet" with the software; futz around with stuff and all the functions (without any worry of hosing your database).

Just use "Demo" for all the sign in credentials (corp. code, login, etc.)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads