Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Storlogix

Drew_ScadooDrew_Scadoo OHRegistered User ✭✭
Can anyone help? My gate is offline and we use Storlogix at that location. I can't seem to find out how to get it back online. 

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269AnitaJohnson1269 NCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Mine did the same thing.  I had to restart my whole pc to get it to sync with sitelink again. Once rebooted, make sure the Red and Blue "S" is in your task bar. 
  • PatPat TXRegistered User ✭✭
    Mine goes on and offline. Usually have to restart, then takes 40 minutes to connect. Only started this a month or so ago.
  • ShedStuffShedStuff NARegistered User ✭✭

;) Who is the gate software provider?

We had an ongoing problem with PTI for months with no gate connection ....Finally our IT dept discovered it was the wiring so to speak and the weak connection between the software's. We've been good ever since

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    ShedStuff said:

;) Who is the gate software provider?

We had an ongoing problem with PTI for months with no gate connection ....Finally our IT dept discovered it was the wiring so to speak and the weak connection between the software's. We've been good ever since

The question states it is about Storlogix gate software.