Storlogix

Options
Drew_Scadoo
Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
Can anyone help? My gate is offline and we use Storlogix at that location. I can't seem to find out how to get it back online. 

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine did the same thing.  I had to restart my whole pc to get it to sync with sitelink again. Once rebooted, make sure the Red and Blue "S" is in your task bar. 
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine goes on and offline. Usually have to restart, then takes 40 minutes to connect. Only started this a month or so ago.
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options

;) Who is the gate software provider?

We had an ongoing problem with PTI for months with no gate connection ....Finally our IT dept discovered it was the wiring so to speak and the weak connection between the software's. We've been good ever since

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ShedStuff said:

;) Who is the gate software provider?

We had an ongoing problem with PTI for months with no gate connection ....Finally our IT dept discovered it was the wiring so to speak and the weak connection between the software's. We've been good ever since

The question states it is about Storlogix gate software.
  • kenmore
    kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    We just updated from DigiGate to PTI/StorLogix. I am having the "Keypad Offline" problems, it is related to a bad transformer not charging the backup battery. When the battery goes voltage-low, the keypads go offline. Battery gets low enough, the whole system goes offline.
    Another issue I have (anyone else?): when the tenant data was ported from Sitelink to StorLogix, it disregarded all the middle initials in the Tenant's names, and then merged any tenants with the same First and Last name (i.e. John A Smith and John R Smith become just John Smith, with all the units and gate codes attributed to the one tenant. PTI support has not yet replied to me about a fix. Anyone else out there with SL that has upgraded from Digi to StorLogix?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kenmore said:
    Another issue I have (anyone else?): when the tenant data was ported from Sitelink to StorLogix, it disregarded all the middle initials in the Tenant's names, and then merged any tenants with the same First and Last name (i.e. John A Smith and John R Smith become just John Smith, with all the units and gate codes attributed to the one tenant. PTI support has not yet replied to me about a fix. Anyone else out there with SL that has upgraded from Digi to StorLogix?
    We had this issue, too.  I had to just manually remove one of each and then re-rent in Storlogix in the correct unit.  Thankfully, we didn't have too many.  And once we did that, it didn't merge them again.
  • kenmore
    kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I thought of that solution, but then assumed they would be re-merged if StorLogix did another "pull" from SL. Glad to hear it "stuck". You're the best MamaDuke!
  • facility
    facility Registered User
    Options
    upgraded PTI falcon to PTI storlogix, been having problems with offline issue and no response from PTI tech support exept a one call that said it must be a problem with the person who installed it (A hardware problem) but exit keypads at both locations are stuck with old time and date stamps. The location that has been offline for over week does not update info from sitelink to the keypads, meaning can not suspend, unsuspend, enter, remove, or change gate codes. Submitting Storlogix tech support ticket is virtually useless, anyone have this problem and or a solution  
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @facility The first thing to check is that the Falcon controller is connected to a PC with good, constant internet access, and the Storlogix software is properly configured and running.

I am sure you have already gone through the basic troubleshooting, but here is what PTI suggests anyway for anyone who may need it:
    1. Restart the LogixServer application on your PC. This is what talks to the XT. Try closing and restarting it (4.1 and earlier), or restart the LogixServer Service under Services (5.0+).
    2. Check your connections. Maybe the USB cable got stepped on under the desk and unplugged? Take a quick second to make sure that the USB, Ethernet, or Serial Cables are still connected on both ends (PC and XT).
    3. Is it on? If you have access to your Falcon XT, open the door and check to see if it is still blinking and flashing away. If not, make sure the power didn’t get unplugged or turned off, and if need be, you can reset the XT using the little white button in the upper-left corner of the board.

If the above doesn't help point to the problem, then it probably is a hardware issue and might require a visit from your IT guy, or gate people if they know how to work with PTI systems.
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    If you are using a USB connection to connect to your gate controller, check on your computer settings and make sure that your USB Selective Suspend setting is set to "Disabled".

If it is not, the USB power port will shut down to save power, and the connection to the gate software will not restart it.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads