Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

duplicate numbers

jojojojo ALRegistered User
Hey has anyone ever encountered an issue with a number of a unit duplicating its self 
example 3 units A20 A 27 A28  to the same person linked units 
A28  showed in the availability to rent so i had to reserve it till they get it fixed because it doesn't show as a unit i can link or anywhere else in the system 

Best Answer

• ESSESS TX ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    So A28 is a rented unit that is linked to a tenant who has 2 other units; yet A28 is showing vacant?
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com

Answers

• jojojojo ALRegistered User
    they should have a27 a28 and a20 but there is no a28 its missing in system but i have 2 . a27 s 
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I would go in the system and modify one of the units to the correct unit number
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
    I tried its only showing as a rent- able and a taken unit it won't let me do anything with it i have been in contact with site link several times they DO NOT EVER answer my calls or emails until like 4 days or more into it if at ALL  and refuse to give me a supervisors number or email i have left a number of messages with i think now 5 different supervisors NONE of which have yet to return any of my calls since April 
    Not to mention that their staff is RUDE. Next suggestion ?????
    follow up 
    after countless calls and several techs i finally got one that knew what she was doing it took 3 months to achieve that . still say customer service stinks left i don't know how many messages  and emails which got me know where because they never returned my calls for weeks at a time and even left messages for supposable tech managers who AlSO did not return my calls . but when you asked the tech for their email or number they would not give it to you 
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    jojo said:
    follow up 
    after countless calls and several techs i finally got one that knew what she was doing it took 3 months to achieve that . still say customer service stinks left i don't know how many messages  and emails which got me know where because they never returned my calls for weeks at a time and even left messages for supposable tech managers who AlSO did not return my calls . but when you asked the tech for their email or number they would not give it to you 
    Curious as the what the solution was
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com