duplicate numbers

Hey has anyone ever encountered an issue with a number of a unit duplicating its self 
example 3 units A20 A 27 A28  to the same person linked units 
A28  showed in the availability to rent so i had to reserve it till they get it fixed because it doesn't show as a unit i can link or anywhere else in the system 

Best Answer

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    So A28 is a rented unit that is linked to a tenant who has 2 other units; yet A28 is showing vacant?

Answers

• jojo
    jojo Registered User
    they should have a27 a28 and a20 but there is no a28 its missing in system but i have 2 . a27 s 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go in the system and modify one of the units to the correct unit number
  • jojo
    jojo Registered User
    I tried its only showing as a rent- able and a taken unit it won't let me do anything with it i have been in contact with site link several times they DO NOT EVER answer my calls or emails until like 4 days or more into it if at ALL  and refuse to give me a supervisors number or email i have left a number of messages with i think now 5 different supervisors NONE of which have yet to return any of my calls since April 
    Not to mention that their staff is RUDE. Next suggestion ?????
  • jojo
    jojo Registered User
    follow up 
    after countless calls and several techs i finally got one that knew what she was doing it took 3 months to achieve that . still say customer service stinks left i don't know how many messages  and emails which got me know where because they never returned my calls for weeks at a time and even left messages for supposable tech managers who AlSO did not return my calls . but when you asked the tech for their email or number they would not give it to you 
  • ESS
    jojo said:
    follow up 
    after countless calls and several techs i finally got one that knew what she was doing it took 3 months to achieve that . still say customer service stinks left i don't know how many messages  and emails which got me know where because they never returned my calls for weeks at a time and even left messages for supposable tech managers who AlSO did not return my calls . but when you asked the tech for their email or number they would not give it to you 
    Curious as the what the solution was

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads