Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Just a suggestion

ParkerParker ILRegistered User ✭✭
It would be nice if SiteLinks added a Happy Holidays card that we could send out during holidays.. it took me along time to add this to forms due to image size.. This is what we sent out last year.. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I add one each year, and change it up every time.  I like having the ability to make mine different so they don't get redundant for long-term tenants.
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

You can actually create HTML forms in Forms Setup for stuff like this. We use it for Holiday hours etc. and adding the system "keywords" allows the form to auto fill tenant names, addresses.

Granted it's a little limited, but once made, it's easy to edit year to year.

• ParkerParker ILRegistered User ✭✭
    I try to change mine every year but i forget the process every year...lol