Just a suggestion

Options
Parker
Parker Registered User ✭✭
It would be nice if SiteLinks added a Happy Holidays card that we could send out during holidays.. it took me along time to add this to forms due to image size.. This is what we sent out last year.. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I add one each year, and change it up every time.  I like having the ability to make mine different so they don't get redundant for long-term tenants.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can actually create HTML forms in Forms Setup for stuff like this. We use it for Holiday hours etc. and adding the system "keywords" allows the form to auto fill tenant names, addresses.

Granted it's a little limited, but once made, it's easy to edit year to year.

• Parker
    Parker Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I try to change mine every year but i forget the process every year...lol
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to know how and learn how to add a holiday card to SL Forms. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally love this idea.....Even though on one of my most recent webinars I've watched the 'professionals' do not allow their managers to do this, main reason is we all have those sleepy tenants that are on autopay and have been for years, perhaps they have forgotten about their storage and according to the 'professionals' sending birthday/holiday cards to all tenants, may awaken the sleepy ones making them realize they still have a unit they've been paying for but have forgotten about....blah blah blah.....I still think its a thoughtful idea whether its a good business idea I'm not sure but thoughtful.......   Quick question, has anyone had tenants complain due to religious or culture differences or are you keeping it basic and putting happy holidays etc. verse Merry Christmas.  Seeing how we just opened this year (March 2020) and no sleepy tenants yet, I will be doing this as I think its very nice.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Options
    GM_SJ_BSS said:
    ...  Quick question, has anyone had tenants complain due to religious or culture differences or are you keeping it basic and putting happy holidays etc. verse Merry Christmas.  Seeing how we just opened this year (March 2020) and no sleepy tenants yet, I will be doing this as I think its very nice.
    If one of my tenants ever complains that I say Merry Christmas or post Merry Christmas (which I do both of), then they can simply take their stuff and store it elsewhere.  What exactly do they think is being celebrated in December?  It is a federal holiday!  In fact, Christmas Eve is a federal holiday.  
    I have tenants from Ireland.  If I said have a great 4th of July, would I be worried they would be offended?  
    If you want to say Happy Holidays, say Happy Holidays; but if you want to say Merry Christmas, I say - say Merry Christmas.  In fact, @GM_SJ_BSS, I hope that you and your family have a very blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @i43storage I agree with you, I'm a Merry Christmas kind of person myself, unfortunately we live in a world now where people are so easily offended just trying to be politically correct.  My last apartment I was at, doing something as little as hanging an 8x10 American Flag for the 4th of July in my window suddenly I'm told that one of my neighbors doesn't appreciate it and had a few name calling choice words for me....I just smiled and said God Bless America and moved shortly after.  Anyhow....I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Jolly New Year as well.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads