Failed Web Payment not notifying tenant

Options
PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
I received my second call today that the tenant argued with me that they paid their bill online. 

When I pull up the notes for the account it shows the tenant logging in, and making a payment. The payment was declined. 
The tenants claim on the website it showed the payment went through. They were not given an error message. Two different tenants/two different facilities. 

Does anyone know what the tenants screen shows after they make an online payment? I do not recall anything popping up on the bulletin board. 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As you stated, it will only tell you if it's declined. Otherwise, it just shows they successfully logged in. If you have access, check with your card processor such as Sage. It will show on there sometimes and not in SL.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what shows up after a payment is successful.

I'm not sure how to get a copy of what comes up if the card is declined.  Hmmmmm....

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the Corporate Control Center settings you can choose to have an email and/or bulletin notification for all online payments.  I don't do that because they show up in the receipts if they go through, and I don't need any other notifications.  

(Thanks @Orkocean for the image I used!  ;) )

• PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke! Thank you so much for that! Surely it wouldn't give them a receipt number if the payment didn't go through. 
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    They also get a receipt emailed to them showing that it was successful.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My apologies, I thought you meant in the Tenant screen on your end in the notes...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads