Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Last Rent Change

TaslimTaslim CanadaRegistered User
How can I find 'Rent Last Change'? I have 14 units  between 12-18 months and 5 units between 18-24 months that is showing never got their rent got changed. How can I track these few units out of our 1076 units :neutral:
 Thank you in advance.
Taslim Arif

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reports>Rent Change History
    The report will tell you each date of each rent increase and the variance
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are wanting to make changes and not just have the report you can also go to Company>Edit Rent and it will show you how many days since the last increase on each unit, what their current is, the standard etc..
  • TaslimTaslim CanadaRegistered User
    Orkocean said:
    If you are wanting to make changes and not just have the report you can also go to Company>Edit Rent and it will show you how many days since the last increase on each unit, what their current is, the standard etc..
    Thank you so much
    Taslim Arif