Last Rent Change

How can I find 'Rent Last Change'? I have 14 units  between 12-18 months and 5 units between 18-24 months that is showing never got their rent got changed. How can I track these few units out of our 1076 units :neutral:
 Thank you in advance.
Taslim Arif

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reports>Rent Change History
    The report will tell you each date of each rent increase and the variance
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are wanting to make changes and not just have the report you can also go to Company>Edit Rent and it will show you how many days since the last increase on each unit, what their current is, the standard etc..
  • Taslim
    Taslim Registered User
    Orkocean said:
    If you are wanting to make changes and not just have the report you can also go to Company>Edit Rent and it will show you how many days since the last increase on each unit, what their current is, the standard etc..
    Thank you so much
    Taslim Arif

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads