Website Payment Reports

Is there a report that I can generate that has only the Website API (WEbsite Payments made to Sitelink)

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Credit Card Report separates out and shows internet payments on their own page.  It still also has all other card payments, but at least that gives you a separate accounting of those specifically.
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Another option is to got to Company, Reprint receipts, select your date range and update. There is a column that will show source which will include auto billing, website, normal payment, etc. Click print list and then export to excel.  
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another option is to got to Company, Reprint receipts, select your date range and update. There is a column that will show source which will include auto billing, website, normal payment, etc. Click print list and then export to excel.  
    Will SiteLink ever have an option to re-print multiple receipts? I know we can print the list of them, but it would be great to have the option to select several and print them. SL is making a lot of updates, but noting really useful and this would be useful..and something I have been asking for for quite some time. Thank you
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    ESS said:
    Will SiteLink ever have an option to re-print multiple receipts? I know we can print the list of them, but it would be great to have the option to select several and print them. SL is making a lot of updates, but noting really useful and this would be useful..and something I have been asking for for quite some time. Thank you
    Thanks for the suggestion and will make sure this gets to the correct department for review. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads