SMS Options

RSDEB
RSDEB Registered User
Opening a new facility in a few weeks and I'd like to ask who is using SMS, what company is good to work with? And is it worth using to reach tenants? 
Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is another thread where a great discussion took place.  https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/comment/6565#Comment_6565
  • RSDEB
    RSDEB Registered User
    Thank you MamaDuke7! Helpful!
  • christina
    christina Registered User
    Hey yall! Iam looking into setting up SMS messaging at my facility. Does anyone use it? Works great?  Any company you recommend? Feedback would be great! 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    christina said:
    Hey yall! Iam looking into setting up SMS messaging at my facility. Does anyone use it? Works great?  Any company you recommend? Feedback would be great! 
    Check out the link I posted above your comment.  It has a discussion about this already.  Hope it helps.
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources. Our tenants love it and we save on paper, envelopes & stamps. We have three locations and spend maybe $25/mth (we have around 600 units). Many will thank me for the past due text message and it is a great segue into asking them to place a CC on file :) I use it for almost all of my notifications given they have a cell on file. Nice part is SMS Resources will go through your list of #'s and tell you which are cell and which are not so that you are not wasting your time! 
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    RSDEB said:
    Opening a new facility in a few weeks and I'd like to ask who is using SMS, what company is good to work with? And is it worth using to reach tenants? 
    Any feedback appreciated!
    Whether you use us or any of the other SMS providers, I hope you are using someone for Texting your tenants...statistics prove the effectiveness of Texting.
    If you want the most effectiveness and features (that solve other owners issues about Texting in this forum), we can help you.
    Hope that's helpful!
    Bo
    PS - Sorry to those who flag my posts because you feel it is "advertising".  Not sure how to answer and solve owner/operator's questions when the answer IS using our software...

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads