Looking into ESign

Options
kenmore
kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
We are investigating ESign (Sitelink) and wondering if anyone out there has pointers BEFORE we throw the switch. In Washington State, we use our own generated Sitelink Form. Where in SL does one designate which Form to use for the lease?
Tagged:

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It needs to be one of the forms pre-labeled Lease #1 - Lease #6.  You can copy and paste your form on one of those, or type it in from scratch.
  • kenmore
    Options
    Thanks. I also discovered that any form can be "Included" under "Move In Availability" in the Letter box of the properties when you are editing a form under Company / Setup / Forms Setup. This presents the new form, along with any other form "Included" in the menu when you go to print or esign a form.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes.  I have a few.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have several Leases created in forms.  I can't find anyplace where you designate which lease to use for online rentals/eSign.    Any suggestions? 
  • kenmore
    Options
    Julie, in Company/Setup/Form Setup, you can see your list of leases. There is a column "Used" that specifies if your facility uses it or not, and if you do, there is a setting on the far right side under the heading "Letter" that uses a drop down menu to "Include" or "Disable" the lease. "Including" it will make it show up on the docs needing attention during the Move In.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes- but for some of them I couldn't change Include-Optional or Disable.  I think I have it figured out but took a bunch of refreshing and going back into the forms. Thanks! 
  • MamaDuke7
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @JulieAton Company: Setup: Units and Tenants: Unit Types.  There you specify which lease you use for each type of unit you have.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads