Move-In From Lead to Lease * MyHub

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in SiteLink myHub
I am having a problem with converting a reservation to a move-in thru MyHub. I have checked all of the options, but it will only let me edit the tenant. Can anyone advise me how to move in a tenant from MyHub please?  
Second part to my question: After the tenant has been moved in, since there is no access to Letters in MyHub, is there an option to email and/or print their lease?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just do it from the move-in tab if you don't have online rentals.

As far as sending the lease, I would just tell them that you'll email it once this craziness has settled.  I have had very understanding customers while we all navigate this chaos.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I would just do it from the move-in tab if you don't have online rentals.

As far as sending the lease, I would just tell them that you'll email it once this craziness has settled.  I have had very understanding customers while we all navigate this chaos.
    Thank you. I'm partially working from home so I can email them when I'm in office, but was hoping Hub had a way. 
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue with an online reservation. The reservation process doesn’t ask required info. Can’t find a way to edit the customer in Lead to Lease. Won’t allow Move In without required customer info.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, @JulieAtonThe required info can be entered during the move-in process (the usual use case.) If you'd like to fill it out before converting the move-in, you can do so using the "Edit" button on the "Customer" tab while viewing a reservation. Please note that the "Edit" button is not going to validate that all the required fields have been completed. This is deliberate as we've found operators do not want to force their leads to spend time providing heaps of info when they're shopping for storage.
  • ESS
    Options
    @storable_support I think she's talking about in MyHub. There's no way to edit a lead/reservation in there
  • storable_support
    Options
    Oops, thanks @ESS! Sorry about that, @JulieAton.

The edit button is a small pencil in MyHub:

• ESS
    Options
    Hmm, mine does not show the edit button to the left. I've tried it on 2 different devices and the screens look nothing like this photo, I even tried putting it in desktop mode in the browser.
  • ESS
    Options

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:

Same here!  I finally got it done somehow!  But it was very tedious!  SL please make this more user friendly! 

• storable_support
    Options
    Thank you, @ESS and @JulieAton for sharing these screenshots with us. You've helped us uncover a bug! The pencil icon should appear for you within viewing MyHub on mobile. We've submitted a ticket already and will work to resolve this.

Until then, here's a workaround: If you know the name or other details about the tenant in question, you can search for them in the "Customer" tab instead of "Follow-up ..." and it will bring up their reservation with the pencil button to allow editing on mobile devices.

Again, thank you so much. ~Amy C.
  • ESS
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Yes, it is editable like that. Thank you

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads