StorLogix Report Cross-Referencing

Options
Hello! I have a question about pulling a user report for a specific tenant - often if I pull a specific tenant's access report I will see another tenant name and unit in the report. Units, tenants and codes completely unrelated in anyway. No move-in/move-out involved between them, etc. Does anyone know why this happens? I need to be able to explain it and also make sure that another tenant's name/unit is not on a report I am providing the requesting tenant.
Tagged:

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time I have that is if the 2nd person you're seeing is an authorized user on the account.  (i.e. when I pull a report for the gardener, the electrician also comes up because we have them both as sub-users on the company account.)
  • Optivest1
    Optivest1 Registered User
    Options
    I thought about that but we do not discern the alternates' access from the primary. Only one code and primary decides to whom it should distribute (and has to identify for our SL records). 
    I have a ticket in with PTI - I'll update when I have answers! Thanks
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have had the same issue in the past, vacated units still showing the old user and the new user, you need to contact PTI, they will walk you through removing a user, etc. I haven't had this issue since they fixed them ALL for me, so I cannot remember the process, sorry. Also have you tried updating access on SiteLink so that it updates all users?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if you've tried it or utilize it, but every morning I completely exit out of SL and "Perform the Start-of Day Update" when logging back in. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads