Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Form Editor Keywords

JulieAtonJulieAton INRegistered User ✭✭✭
I am having trouble finding the keywords to populate these items:
Prorated Rent to 1st (Initial Rent)

Total Due at Signing -  Will be the total of Deposit & Initial Rent ONLY (*additional months or products noted on receipt)

This total includes rent thru_____________________.   This date will always be the last day of the current month.

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    This is what I was able to find:

Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtPlusTaxTotal Total move-in charges plus total move-in taxes (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtPlusTaxTotalDue Total amount plus tax due at move in (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtTotal Total move-in charges excluding tax (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtTotalDue Total amount due at move in (Lease Only)

Tenant.PaidThruDate                                  Tenant rent paid through date
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • JulieAtonJulieAton INRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I played with those and the tables.  TenantPaidThruDate wouldn't work at all.  Need to check on that one.  Form wouldn't even generate due to an error with that keyword!  Long process but I am slowly getting there! 

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it can't populate that Tenant.PaidThruDate because there isn't one until after the payment is complete.
  • JulieAtonJulieAton INRegistered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I think it can't populate that Tenant.PaidThruDate because there isn't one until after the payment is complete.
    I did get that to work for an esign document for online rental!  Of course I had to rent a unit from myself to test it out!