Form Editor Keywords

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I am having trouble finding the keywords to populate these items:
Prorated Rent to 1st (Initial Rent)

Total Due at Signing -  Will be the total of Deposit & Initial Rent ONLY (*additional months or products noted on receipt)

This total includes rent thru_____________________.   This date will always be the last day of the current month.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I was able to find:

Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtPlusTaxTotal Total move-in charges plus total move-in taxes (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtPlusTaxTotalDue Total amount plus tax due at move in (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtTotal Total move-in charges excluding tax (Lease Only)
    Tenant.LeaseChargesAmtTotalDue Total amount due at move in (Lease Only)

Tenant.PaidThruDate                                  Tenant rent paid through date
  • JulieAton
    I played with those and the tables.  TenantPaidThruDate wouldn't work at all.  Need to check on that one.  Form wouldn't even generate due to an error with that keyword!  Long process but I am slowly getting there! 

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it can't populate that Tenant.PaidThruDate because there isn't one until after the payment is complete.
  • JulieAton
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I think it can't populate that Tenant.PaidThruDate because there isn't one until after the payment is complete.
    I did get that to work for an esign document for online rental!  Of course I had to rent a unit from myself to test it out! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads