Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

When will the Corona Virus pandemic be over?

akangasakangas GARegistered User ✭✭
Month?
Adam Kangas

Best Answer

• Shawnab8Shawnab8 NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hopefully soon! I miss the world as it was. 

Answers

• CoffeeZillaCoffeeZilla SCRegistered User ✭✭
    By christmas 2021. Wave #3 will hit next spring, and then people will get mad, riot, we'll have to hide in our units, and when we come out in the winter, it'll be all over. I just hope there'll be no zombies.  :D
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    By christmas 2021. Wave #3 will hit next spring, and then people will get mad, riot, we'll have to hide in our units, and when we come out in the winter, it'll be all over. I just hope there'll be no zombies.  :D
    I think the zombies will happen by the end of this year.  It is 2020 after all.  I mean, we have to end this year with a bang, right??!?!?!?
  • CoffeeZillaCoffeeZilla SCRegistered User ✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I think the zombies will happen by the end of this year.  It is 2020 after all.  I mean, we have to end this year with a bang, right??!?!?!?
    You might be right. I mean, is there anything more year-ending-bang-worthy than zombies? The gov gives us all 1 million dollars in a sudden rush of generous feelings because the Covid made them go crazy and all turn into Buddist monks so they don't care about power and prestige anymore?