When will the Corona Virus pandemic be over?

Options
akangas
akangas Registered User ✭✭
Month?
Adam Kangas

Best Answer

• Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hopefully soon! I miss the world as it was. 

Answers

• CoffeeZilla
    CoffeeZilla Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    By christmas 2021. Wave #3 will hit next spring, and then people will get mad, riot, we'll have to hide in our units, and when we come out in the winter, it'll be all over. I just hope there'll be no zombies.  :D
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By christmas 2021. Wave #3 will hit next spring, and then people will get mad, riot, we'll have to hide in our units, and when we come out in the winter, it'll be all over. I just hope there'll be no zombies.  :D
    I think the zombies will happen by the end of this year.  It is 2020 after all.  I mean, we have to end this year with a bang, right??!?!?!?
  • CoffeeZilla
    CoffeeZilla Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I think the zombies will happen by the end of this year.  It is 2020 after all.  I mean, we have to end this year with a bang, right??!?!?!?
    You might be right. I mean, is there anything more year-ending-bang-worthy than zombies? The gov gives us all 1 million dollars in a sudden rush of generous feelings because the Covid made them go crazy and all turn into Buddist monks so they don't care about power and prestige anymore?
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads