eSign (Portable Storage) no pre-sale option to send

Options
I finally got eSign working but am unable to send a lease to a customer prior to the storage unit being delivered. I sat on the phone with tech support and they were not sure if we had the capability to do this. The only way we can send a digital lease is through company, then clicking on forms. The problem with that is, these are all customer who have already received their storage unit. Is there any way around this?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The e-lease doesn't populate until the payment/rental is complete.  Until then, SL doesn't see them as a customer, and therefore can't create a lease.
  • CAPSULE
    CAPSULE Registered User
    Options
    yup, no way around it. I ponied up $300 for annual DocuSign. Well worth it. much easier to search, use and manage than the sitelink version for portable. I created a template and send it to everyone when they reserve. Wish Sitelink esign worked better but there are a lot of work arounds for portable. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads