Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

HELP on making a new form

I'm wanting to add the units regular rate to a letter/form in sitelink...i'm needing the proper wording for between < > symbols...does anyone know the proper link?

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Rent.StdMonthlyRate>
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • bhallbhall NERegistered User
    Thank you so very much!
    Actually just tried above and this did not work either...other thoughts?
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the tenant's rate:  <Tenant.RentalRate>
    For the unit rate in the system (regardless of tenant's rate) then the one ESS gave you.
    Well I've tried both and neither work...I have other "links" like date and customer name that are working but neither of the above...
  • AnitaJohnson1269AnitaJohnson1269 NCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    @bhall have you tried clicking "insert" , "keyword" ?  in the search field you can type "rate" and all keywords with rate in it will pop up... then double click the one you want.  keywords are finicky and need to be precise as far as spacing etc. I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't work for you. 
    thanks @AnitaJohnson1269 that worked...i appreciate the help very much.