HELP on making a new form

I'm wanting to add the units regular rate to a letter/form in sitelink...i'm needing the proper wording for between < > symbols...does anyone know the proper link?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Rent.StdMonthlyRate>
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    Thank you so very much!
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    Actually just tried above and this did not work either...other thoughts?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the tenant's rate:  <Tenant.RentalRate>
    For the unit rate in the system (regardless of tenant's rate) then the one ESS gave you.
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    Well I've tried both and neither work...I have other "links" like date and customer name that are working but neither of the above...
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @bhall have you tried clicking "insert" , "keyword" ?  in the search field you can type "rate" and all keywords with rate in it will pop up... then double click the one you want.  keywords are finicky and need to be precise as far as spacing etc. I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't work for you. 
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    thanks @AnitaJohnson1269 that worked...i appreciate the help very much.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads