Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

This Tenant Killed Me

lovtotrvllovtotrvl NARegistered User ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Opinion
He didn't really kill me, but I did get a little mad.

A 20-some year old tenant walked into my office and asked when the dumpster was going to be emptied.

"Friday," I said.

"Bad luck. I dropped my retainer in there and am going on vacation this weekend. Would you mind looking for it? It's in a yellow container."

What?

Comments

• James_RenoufJames_Renouf NASiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    This made me laugh.
  • MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    That is hilarious! :D  
  • kkennedykkennedy MDRegistered User
     That's a good one!
  • GreatSpaceStorageGreatSpaceStorage FLRegistered User ✭✭

How did you not laugh in his face?! LOL!!!  So glad we don't allow customers access to the dumpster!  LOL :D

• AmelinaAmelina TXRegistered User ✭✭
    Wow! That is true here to, all tenants leave with there trash and boxes, customers don't have access to our dumpster we also have signs posted for no illegal dumping anyone caught will be fined and it works fine we've had no issues.
  • DerekBrettDerekBrett ORRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Sorry but no I can't help you with that lol limiting tenant access to your dumpster is a good idea
  • rhiphelpsrhiphelps CARegistered User ✭✭
    I would be so kind to hand him a pair of gloves and wish him good luck. The rest is above my pay grade..
  • ThriftyStorageThriftyStorage NARegistered User ✭✭✭
    I would have replied....Ok!!!
  • khisekhise NCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    i'm going to assume that tenant went on vacation without his "dumpster-tainer".  B)
  • danashelton57danashelton57 AZRegistered User
    My customer's are not allowed to use our dumpster, we keep it locked. 
  • cub28cub28 FLRegistered User
    How did he accomplish that??
    Jeff White
    Asst. Manager- Pensacola

Southern Self Storage

• teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.. just..wow
  • karen700karen700 TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    giggles behind my hand......