This Tenant Killed Me

lovtotrvl
lovtotrvl Registered User ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Opinion
He didn't really kill me, but I did get a little mad.

A 20-some year old tenant walked into my office and asked when the dumpster was going to be emptied.

"Friday," I said.

"Bad luck. I dropped my retainer in there and am going on vacation this weekend. Would you mind looking for it? It's in a yellow container."

What?

Comments

• James_Renouf
    James_Renouf SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    This made me laugh.
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    That is hilarious! :D  
  • kkennedy
    kkennedy Registered User ✭✭
     That's a good one!

Kasey Kennedy | RegionalManager

YourSpace Storage

Peak Management LLC

kkennedy@hillmgt.com www.whatwillyoustore.com

• GreatSpaceStorage
    GreatSpaceStorage Registered User ✭✭

How did you not laugh in his face?! LOL!!!  So glad we don't allow customers access to the dumpster!  LOL :D

• Amelina
    Amelina Registered User ✭✭
    Wow! That is true here to, all tenants leave with there trash and boxes, customers don't have access to our dumpster we also have signs posted for no illegal dumping anyone caught will be fined and it works fine we've had no issues.
  • DerekBrett
    DerekBrett Registered User ✭✭✭
    Sorry but no I can't help you with that lol limiting tenant access to your dumpster is a good idea
  • rhiphelps
    rhiphelps Registered User ✭✭
    I would be so kind to hand him a pair of gloves and wish him good luck. The rest is above my pay grade..
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    I would have replied....Ok!!!
  • khise
    khise Registered User ✭✭✭
    i'm going to assume that tenant went on vacation without his "dumpster-tainer".  B)
  • danashelton57
    danashelton57 Registered User
    My customer's are not allowed to use our dumpster, we keep it locked. 
  • cub28
    cub28 Registered User
    How did he accomplish that??
    Jeff White
    Asst. Manager- Pensacola

Southern Self Storage

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.. just..wow
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    giggles behind my hand......

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads