Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Ideas for painting numbers on outside of bldg.

lesliej512lesliej512 OHRegistered User
We are painting our buildings this spring (exterior only) and every quote we have gotten the painting company does not want to stencil and re-paint numbers on outside of our buildings. Its apparently not the easiest thing to do.  What my question is does anyone out there in storage forum land have any suggestions on other ways to put numbers up?? i mean we thought of stickers but that would not work they would come off to easily with weather. Thank you.

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use vinyl stickers. They hold up really well and we have to use extreme heat to remove them.
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • lesliej512lesliej512 OHRegistered User
    I will so look into that. Thank you so much for the input. 
  • themagethemage ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    The vinyl stickers work, but we ended up using the metal numbers nailed to the buildings.
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use stickers and are located in Wisconsin.  No issues of them coming off whatsoever.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭✭
    We also use vinyl numbers and don't have a problem here in Michigan
  • GregoryGregory MTRegistered User
    Vinyl stickers.  15 years, minus 20  up to 100 degrees.  No problems.
  • StorageinasnappStorageinasnapp ARRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Vinyl numbers here in Arkansas, still going strong
  • BusyPropertiesBusyProperties ILRegistered User ✭✭
    This is who we use and have never had a problem - http://www.quiknumber.com/