Ideas for painting numbers on outside of bldg.

We are painting our buildings this spring (exterior only) and every quote we have gotten the painting company does not want to stencil and re-paint numbers on outside of our buildings. Its apparently not the easiest thing to do.  What my question is does anyone out there in storage forum land have any suggestions on other ways to put numbers up?? i mean we thought of stickers but that would not work they would come off to easily with weather. Thank you.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use vinyl stickers. They hold up really well and we have to use extreme heat to remove them.
  • lesliej512
    lesliej512 Registered User
    I will so look into that. Thank you so much for the input. 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vinyl stickers work, but we ended up using the metal numbers nailed to the buildings.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use stickers and are located in Wisconsin.  No issues of them coming off whatsoever.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We also use vinyl numbers and don't have a problem here in Michigan
  • Gregory
    Gregory Registered User
    Vinyl stickers.  15 years, minus 20  up to 100 degrees.  No problems.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Vinyl numbers here in Arkansas, still going strong
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    This is who we use and have never had a problem - http://www.quiknumber.com/ 
  • ScotPrahs
    ScotPrahs Registered User
    edited June 2021
    You can try to use professional house painting services. They are a very friendly team that is seen to have experience in the field and do a good job. A year ago I turned to their services, after the recommendation of a friend, to give a little color to my villa. I was so pleased. They use quality products, they worked very cleanly and have rational prices. More than that before I decide I want or not to call their team, they visited me at the villa to advise what colors and what painting ideas would best fit in the decor.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads