myHub and Web edition Tenant Notes

Options
87ambie
87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
We had an enquiry today from someone that one of our "Long-Time" employees remembered as being a trouble tenant. Per our usual policy, we looked them up in Web edition to review their previous notes to see if we wanted to take the risk of renting with them again. Their accounts (tenant has rented 3 units with us over the years) only have notes recorded for letter processing. On a hunch, I logged into myHub and the same account has page upon page of notes for the same unit going back to 2014. Why would data saved in myHub not show in Web edition? Has anyone encountered this before or know why this might be happening? I'm hoping this is just a setting that needs to be changed in web edition. Any insight would be appreciated especially if Amy @storable_support could offer some thoughts. 

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Much of the information gets archived after some time, and Sitelink only downloads the most recent and important info to keep the refreshes fast.

If it is necessary, there is an option to download the entire database, but it will make the refreshes much slower. It is recommended to only do it on one computer and to turn it off when you no longer need it. I am not sure if the setting will effect all computers at a given location or just the one.

Setup, program defaults, shift-ctrl-r. A new check box will appear "download all data including archived when refreshing". Click that and then refresh (or maybe restart Sitelink) and see if the information you need is there.
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, thanks @themage for clarifying. I will forward this to my coworkers so that we all know to check myHub when investigating previous tenants. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    Much of the information gets archived after some time, and Sitelink only downloads the most recent and important info to keep the refreshes fast.

If it is necessary, there is an option to download the entire database, but it will make the refreshes much slower. It is recommended to only do it on one computer and to turn it off when you no longer need it. I am not sure if the setting will effect all computers at a given location or just the one.

Setup, program defaults, shift-ctrl-r. A new check box will appear "download all data including archived when refreshing". Click that and then refresh (or maybe restart Sitelink) and see if the information you need is there.

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact technical support.
    For what? 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact technical support. MyHub Intranet is a cloud-based solution for setting up a company intranet using design options, managing extensions, adding modules, and creating custom business forms. Setting up an intranet is done in 5 steps. The created site is a social network that can add friends, create subscriptions, change activity, and exchange messages. But before that, I opened https://deepweb.net/blog and found out which blog articles more interesting. Thanks to such blogs, I learn much about life on the Internet.

Is this spam? Or are you being serious rn?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    You need to contact technical support. MyHub Intranet is a cloud-based solution for setting up a company intranet using design options, managing extensions, adding modules, and creating custom business forms. Setting up an intranet is done in 5 steps. The created site is a social network that can add friends, create subscriptions, change activity, and exchange messages. But before that, I opened https://deepweb.net/blog and found out which blog articles more interesting. Thanks to such blogs, I learn much about life on the Internet.

Is this spam? Or are you being serious rn?
    Clearly SPAM.

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! We've removed the spam post and poster. We appreciate your help in keeping this community safe!
  • MelanieAlsop
    MelanieAlsop Registered User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Dealing with a problem tenant can be difficult, but it's important to approach the situation carefully and follow the legal guidelines to protect your rights as a landlord. Carefully review your lease agreement to understand the rights and responsibilities of both parties. Before you take any action, make sure that the tenant's behavior or actions violate the terms of the lease. Start by addressing the problem with the tenant through open and respectful communication. Schedule a meeting or send a written notice to discuss the problems and give them a chance to rectify the situation. Be clear about your concerns and expectations.  Keep detailed records of all interactions, complaints and incidents involving the problem tenant. All of these points are very familiar to me, as I handle documentation at one of Yuga Labs' offices. And by the way, it is one of the top 40 blockchain companies. You can see that at https://deeplab.com/crypto/fortune-names-top-40-blockchain-companies.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads