Returning/Former Customer

AnnaK
AnnaK GARegistered User
I have a new inquiry, from a former tenant, and I want to add him to Lead to Lease without re-entering all of his information. Is there a way to pull from prior tenants? When I am in Lead to Lease, and I click "Add", and look at the Legend at the top right, I see a color indication for Past Tenant, so there has to be a way, but I can't find it. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• JEFFRY
    JEFFRY AKRegistered User ✭✭✭
    click on "lead to lease" on the operation page. then "add lead" at the bottom right of the screen. then there will be a portion that says "lookup existing" search by last name or whatever makes it easier. then hit search and look through the list until you get a match
  • storable_support
    storable_support TXRegistered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭
    JEFFRY said:
    click on "lead to lease" on the operation page. then "add lead" at the bottom right of the screen. then there will be a portion that says "lookup existing" search by last name or whatever makes it easier. then hit search and look through the list until you get a match

Thanks, @JEFFRY!
  • mrjack7857
    mrjack7857 CanadaRegistered User
    Thanks for the solution