Looking to replace my Spiderdoor....any ideas or suggestions?

Options
Hi everyone!  I installed Spiderdoor a while back, but it's just not for me...not looking to bash them in any way, so please don't ask.  
However, I'm wondering what other people are doing or suggest for gate software/controller.  I basically just need a new keypad and software for it.  We used to have Digigate, and now I'm kicking myself for getting rid of it!
Any ideas or suggestions on what's best and most affordable and reliable out there?  

Thanks!

Rob

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Digigate was old and a little slow, but we loved it until lightning killed it.
    We replaced it with Sentinel Systems Davinci keypads and software. It works well for us.
    I also really like PTI's hardware, but we have never had much luck with their support.
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same system as themage!  We have good support in SC
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We use PTI paired with StorLogix Falcon XT and they have great products. However, their support leaves me baffled due to slow or sometimes no response. I usually end up fixing the issues on my own at this point.
  • Your_Self_Storage
    Your_Self_Storage Registered User
    Options
    Thanks for that ESS!  I have a great local company to call on if they drop the ball.  I'm just looking to get things working again, so thanks for that advice.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads