Where did our tenant notes go?

GoGreen
GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello,

SiteLink has always been very good about saving notes, especially notes we've manually entered. I just had two situations in a row come up, both involving notes, so I'm curious about if this is an issue others are having as well...

One of the units I was following up on an autopay failure to process, and was giving her a call directly to inform her. Normally when I make these calls, I check for the Reason Code so I can give the tenant some direction on what happened. However, this time both attempts to process the card were completely gone. The notes that we manually made around the attempts are still there, but there was nothing to show that the payment had failed and why. It was definitely there over the weekend, because I used them to train an employee on how to check the Reason Code...

Next I tried to find notes on another account so I could double check the pronunciation of the tenant's name before I made a call. I sounded it out for everyone here because we work with her very often due to a natural disaster and she has a very unusual name, but again, there was no note to be found on any of her units. 

This is a big deal for us because we use notes CONSTANTLY. They have saved us on many, many occasions. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with tenant notes at all? Any help is appreciated. We did try to refresh and check again, but no luck. We still have most other notes it seems, but we're not sure why these ones are MIA...

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't noticed any missing notes. Definitely something to call support about. Sounds like a possible database issue.

A side note: large portions of the internet have been having issues recently. I doubt that Sitelink uses any of the affected sites, but some other often used tools might be.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend that you close out Sitelink.  Then when you get back to the login page, select Maintenance and then Reset Local Database.  

Then when that's done, log back in and see if the files are fixed.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I recommend that you close out Sitelink.  Then when you get back to the login page, select Maintenance and then Reset Local Database.  

Then when that's done, log back in and see if the files are fixed.

Thanks, @MamaDuke7! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns, @GoGreen.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads