SiteLink VOIDED the credit card transaction?

Options
GoGreen
GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello!

We went to process our accounts on autopay this morning, and received a new notice on one of the accounts. We've never seen a decline like this, can anyone explain what happened?

"Credit Card - The SiteLink payment transaction failed.
SiteLink VOIDED the credit card transaction through the credit card processor so you must process the payment through SiteLink again."

Thank you so much storage folk!

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had this happen before, but I cannot remember the reason why. I want to say it was an error on SBOA's part...I could be wrong though.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to chime in and offer some context to this error message. Any time SiteLink is unable to save the result of a successful payment transaction, we attempt to roll back that payment so that SiteLink and the payment processor are in sync. There are various reasons why such a failure might occur -- internet problem, unexpected data change mid-transaction, server load, etc. We do it this way so that way you do not end up charging a tenant more than once without realizing it or think you have charged a tenant when you didn't. Hope this additional info helps! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads