E-Sign Documents Do Not Email Yahoo Accounts

Options
Hello! We have a newer site that has always had roadblocks for their new tenants with Yahoo email accounts. When sending a lease to the tenant for remote move-in, Yahoo is restricted. There is no error conveyed and all other email addresses do receive emails.
It seems like this would be a setting, but I am not sure where I would find the settings specific to e-Sign options.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is more likely to be a problem with your email provider, or perhaps Yahoo. As far as I know, the only workaround is to set up a different email provider and see if that works.

There was a time when some email providers were actively blocking yahoo accounts because of spam and such, but I am not sure if the current problems are due to that or to Yahoo blocking certain sources and types of email.

I know that Yahoo also takes longer to filter emails, and some esign emails are filtering to spam folders.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    This is more likely to be a problem with your email provider, or perhaps Yahoo. As far as I know, the only workaround is to set up a different email provider and see if that works.

There was a time when some email providers were actively blocking yahoo accounts because of spam and such, but I am not sure if the current problems are due to that or to Yahoo blocking certain sources and types of email.

I know that Yahoo also takes longer to filter emails, and some esign emails are filtering to spam folders.
    Thanks, @themage. You're correct. SLWE has no setting to block or allow emails to be sent to specific domains like Yahoo. 

• Jonathan_12
    Jonathan_12 Registered User
    Options
    I also faced this problem when I send mails to some clients using yahoo mail. But, I was not aware of this fact. Thanks for the information.
  • Montgla
    Montgla Registered User
    Options
    I also faced this problem when I send mails to some clients using yahoo mail. But, I was not aware of this fact. Thanks for the information.
    I've been told that the site in question has Outlook that operates on Go Daddy email server, where our other sites do not. Apparently Go Daddy is a limiting factor in a lot of ways - now I am betting we know of one other with the Yahoo problem.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads