Access customers entire gate code report

So I have a customer who needs a document of when he entered the facility and exited the facility from a specific date a year ago. Am I able to go that far back and if so how would I print something like that out?

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what gate software you are using. We use Storlogix and I can click "reports", user activity, enter and select the name, "User activity by date".  Once the calendar pops up, click on the month (it will minimize to all months), then click the year (it will minimize to multiple years, choose the year and then month or months by highlighting the days needed. It should pull up all the gate activity.  It may be easier to do this by quarter.  
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This depends on the gate software you're using.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @sweetmkb. Your gate software manages this activity and is not tracked within SiteLink.
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    What gate system   like is it digigate?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads