refund question

Customer prepaid for their unit in advance, paid for 3 months but only needed 2 months, how do I credit it back to them, we don't have their cc info on file.


  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We always issue a check for any refunds of prepaid rent and send it to the last address on file.  Unless you contact the tenant to have them stop in with the card, I don't see any other option. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I do a move out with a refund due, Sitelink allows me to process it back to the card used because it's in the system.  I don't need to input the number.
  • lmcav1116
    lmcav1116 Registered User
    Always tell tenants or have a sign stating absolutely no cash refunds. Send or refund deposits via check. 
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads