Issues with MyHub?

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in SiteLink myHub
Anyone else unable to connect to MyHub this morning? This is our first month using their autopay and now I can't access MyHub to verify card transactions.

Edited to add:
Web edition keeps glitching on me also. I would try to refresh and it would just say "transaction cancelled". I closed completed out and tried to reopen and it's stuck on "Copying the LiveUpdate files". I cannot accept payments or do anything on the busiest day for us!
Tagged:

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Angela (@ESS)We are currently investigating an issue with our servers that is causing connectivity issues for SiteLink Web Edition, SiteLink myHub, and the SiteLink API. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to provide updates here on our status page until the issue has been resolved. This is the highest level priority for our teams right now and we appreciate your patience so much! ~Amy C.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even log into SiteLink!  What a great (1st of month) day to have an issue!  Ugh!
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't log in at all.  Thought it was just me so decided to check here.  It is the 1st of the month!!!!!  Wondering why I didn't get an email notification of issues.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am finally able to log in after several failed attempts, wrong password notices (false), and weird update intervening. It still gives me error messages when trying to save somethings. I put in a call to tech support but nobody has called back since 9:15am

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads