Refund

I had a tenant with two units. She moved out of one, so I applied her deposit to her other unit. It shows I transferred it, but it didn't credit the other unit. I can't adjust the charges on her current account. She actually owes $20.00 less than what her new invoice shows. It won't let me give her the credit in the adjustments screen.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would call in for help on that one.  They can look at her account and figure out what happened and get it fixed for you.
  • aasstorage
    aasstorage Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks, MamaDuke7
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @aasstorage Make sure you did the second step.  When at move out it will let you know they have a refund and you have to check the box to apply to another unit.  Then you have to go into payments, create the next month's charges if they have a $0 balance and then click the box lower left of screen to apply "apply" the refund. 

• aasstorage
    I'm sure I did that. It shows in the ledger that refund was applied, but April invoice still shows her regular payment, not $20.00 less. IDK what happened, lol
  • aasstorage
    Yay! I fixed it
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    WooHoo!!!
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Yay! I fixed it

How??  Do tell!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieAton said:
    Yay! I fixed it

How??  Do tell!
    The only way I know that is possible, is what Anita mentioned above

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads