Manual, Multi-unit Invoices

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Sitelink is literally one of the most powerful self-storage management software around, and we can't manually create an invoice for ONE account that has SIX, yes, SIX units?? 

This seems like it would be such a simple feature to implement. Not having this feature leads to a SIGNIFICANT amount of extra work on the manager's part trying to draft an invoice manually OUTSIDE the Sitelink system, that there will not be an accurate SL invoice# for.

Edit: clarification.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree. It doesn't make sense that they are sent out combined when processed monthly, but not when manually created.
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    I agree. It doesn't make sense that they are sent out combined when processed monthly, but not when manually created.

I was so incredibly frustrated when I created this post. It is just so. much. additional. work to manually do invoices and I cringe when someone asks for one.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, we understand that this is a frustrating limitation and apologize for the inconvenience. I just wanted to offer working with Support to determine if a manual invoice is necessary and to see whether it's possible to get a generated one when needed instead. If you're interested in pursuing this potential workaround, please give us a call -- 919-865-0789, Option 2. 
  • storallgsa
    Options
    I appreciate that, but it was definitely necessary. An invoice and charges had already been generated for this account. That is how it always goes. An invoice is generated, the customer receives it and reaches out to us requesting some sort of change to it which prompts us to have to do it manually. No big deal, unless they have multiple units. Then it becomes a time consuming nightmare. It would almost be easier to just tell people no, but I'm not in the business of telling my customers no.

I really do appreciate you guys. I was just incredibly frustrated yesterday.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads