Lease agreement Changes and how to notify existing tenants.

Options
sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
Just trying to find the best solution for notifying 1400 tenants of a new lease agreement. 
Tagged:

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we switched leases (to TSSA) we setup a notice in the Letters section and blast emailed them to everyone. Give them a time limit on the notice, as well. Of coarse those that don't have email, mail it out. Keep it in a certain folder in your email program and resend them every 2 weeks.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    When we switched leases (to TSSA) we setup a notice in the Letters section and blast emailed them to everyone. Give them a time limit on the notice, as well. Of coarse those that don't have email, mail it out. Keep it in a certain folder in your email program and resend them every 2 weeks.
    I wonder if this is considered a legal way of notifying tenants in CA? I'm of the assumption it needs to be in letter form by certified or USPS.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    I wonder if this is considered a legal way of notifying tenants in CA? I'm of the assumption it needs to be in letter form by certified or USPS.
    You'll want to send it the same way you send rate increase letters.  I don't use COM or Certified for those.  Just a regular first class letter.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    All of lease terms stayed the same so there was only a change to the lease provider(?). You are right though, if the terms are changing, I'd send them via email and mail. I'm also in Texas and I know Cali has much more strict laws.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads