How do I remove the expired credit cards notice from my reminders list?

Options
sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
Expired credit cards is on my reminders list for over a month, they get whittled down as people update, but it is a useless tool to have sitting on the list, I would rather print it out as a report and not have to see it daily on my screen. Does anyone know how to get it off my list? My OCD requires a clean task list and this is not conducive to my sobriety! :)

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remove those tenants from autopay if their cards have already expired. When they call to update the expiration date, place them back on autopay. I like to keep mine cleared out too.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @sonyawiprud. @ESSis correct. If the tenant does not update their card in a timely manner, we recommend you remove them from auto-billing. There is no way to turn off the expired credit card event at this time. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads