Delete an offline payment?

Options
I've had lots of messes to clean up recently, and need to delete a duplicate offline credit card payment.  Problem is, SL won't let me, complaining about a payment method, and I can't call support at the moment(4 hour time difference).  Anyone else run into this?  What am I missing?

My order of operations:
 - select customer and payment, click void/refund: yes to delete(not asked if I want to refund or not)
 - only method selectable is Return to Customer, reason entered
 - Following greyed out: amount returned, returned by(blank), card number, expiration
 - Using Offline, offline, or the auth code used for the transaction

Error:
Missing entry - You must allow at least one payment method

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't do offline payments unless SL is down for hours.  So I don't have one to refer back to.

I would have to say a refund through SL isn't going to work, though, because the payment wasn't run through SL.  So I think you'll have to just delete it.  Then dismiss the refund as unowed.  Then do the refund in the same offline way you did the payment in the first place.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @alaskanb3arcub, this is a bug that we are currently working on. Please give SiteLink Merchant Services a call at 919-865-0789 Option 4 > Option 1 so we can help you though this. -Lyndsey H.
  • alaskanb3arcub
    alaskanb3arcub Registered User
    Options
    In my case, I'm trying to cleanup snafus from previous managers.  Thankfully it won't be my problem soon, but it would be good to know for the new owners.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads