Adding access into Sitelink Access?

Options
rsl
rsl Registered User
We changed our gate software to Sitelink Access two months ago and have set up a single company unit.  How do we add additional codes for contactor access?

Best Answers

• LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From what I understand is, you can't. You have to call and they manually do it.  I was told they are working on an update for that IDK
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I made a list of the codes I wanted to add for contractors, first responders, etc.  Than called Storable and had them add those.
    They are working on adding that option for us soon.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @helenatim is correct! You can see the feature release notes on this here: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/3601/sitelink-2022-whats-new. -Lyndsey H

Answers

• rsl
    rsl Registered User
    Options
    helenatim said:
    I made a list of the codes I wanted to add for contractors, first responders, etc.  Than called Storable and had them add those.
    They are working on adding that option for us soon.
    Ok, that makes sense. When we transitioned over from Digigate our non-tenant contactors codes made it into the accessors list which is good.  I look forward to in the future being able to add codes on our end as well.  Thank you.
  • rsl
    rsl Registered User
    Options
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    From what I understand is, you can't. You have to call and they manually do it.  I was told they are working on an update for that IDK
    That will be helpful, thank you.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rsl, As of today, you still need to call support for us to create non-tenant gate codes. However, this is a priority for our development team and they are working hard on a fix now. We should see this update go live within a matter of weeks. In the meantime, please call support at 919-865-0789 Option 2 to set the codes up. -Lyndsey H
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Update:  You can now add non-tenant access codes through Access.  No more calls to Storable!  Also, Reports for Tenant Access can be viewed. And new tenants and payments update to the gate within a minute.
  • rsl
    rsl Registered User
    Options
    Glad to see the helpful update to Access. Nice feature.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads