State Specific Lease ESign

Options
Is there an easier way to get a lease to work, and present with Esign other than line by line inserting keywords? Is there any easier way to format the lease?
Tagged:

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not sure I understand correctly, but you should be able to go into Setup, Form Setup, and edit your lease (or make a new copy of your lease first) there, adding the keywords where you want them and then save it. It should then show the Esign fields every time you use it for Esigning without you having to insert the keywords again.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @StorageHotel- from my understanding, it sounds like you're looking for a different way to convert a non-esign lease into an esine lease other than adding the required keywords. Unfortunately, adding the required keywords is the only way to go about this at this time. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads