Credit card deposits on bank statements

Options
I would like to know if anyone else reconciles bank statements to the daily sitelink reports for credit card payments? it took me 4 hours to do statement which normally takes me 2 hours. Storable is not making the deposits to match what is on statements or daily reports. It is so aggravating trying to figure out which payments are made on which deposits. I have already talked to storable twice about this and received some real bullcrap answers.

Comments

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine took a bit longer this last month. I have always printed the daily "transaction" for each location and kept it in a pile as I entered the deposit in my checkbook. Then when I reconciled, it was a bit easier to match them all up. I hate the paper but it works for now. Each morning, I go to CC Dep & Transactions and change the filter to apply only the one day before. Then click on the location and print that page. That is the $ amount that is posted to the account. 
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you ever seen a deposit missing?
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    Have you ever seen a deposit missing?
    No, I have not had any missing deposits yet. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I always tie in to the daily emails I get for settlement amount at the end of the day.  Maybe not all processors send this email but you should be able to login to the processor website to see totals.  It is a pain but I have refined my process.  To complicate matters I have two locations (databases) that use one processing account. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads