Where does Corporate Control Lead to Lease window go!?

Options
AKKathie
AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
Here I am buzzing along with my work using Corp Cont L2L window and then the phone rings and I "accidentally" minimize this window and it disappears!!  When I go back to CC I can't find it and cannot click on anything else.
The only fix I have been able to find is to Ctrl/Alt/Delete for Task Manager and find CC and End Task and start over by logging back into Corp Control.

I watch it shrink down into the left corner of my screen somewhere but can't seem to find it again.  Please Help!  This is very inconvenient.

Best Answer

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have had that happen a few times.  It was super minimized behind the task bar.  Try dragging your task bar to the left (left click and hold, drag up and left) and see if you can find it and expand it a little by clicking a corner and dragging it larger.  Hope this helps. 

Answers

• AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks @AnitaJohnson1269!! I used the Task View icon at the beginning of the task bar items.  It worked to get me back there.  I didn't even need to drag or anything!  I would have never looked there if it hadn't been for You!!  <3:)
    You have saved me so much anguish and mins/hrs of my year!
  • anka
    anka Registered User
    Options

Thanks for the helpful info.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads