How do I make our lease size for mobile screens?

Good morning!

I am trying to set up our lease to fit mobile screens. Right now, we use an RTF form for our lease, and that works great for computers and tablets, but if a customer uses their mobile device there's either a lot of white space or it's zoomed really weirdly. I've attached a screenshot to better show what I'm meaning. We want our lease to fit exactly inside the esign module so there aren't any horizontal scroll bars.

Would converting our lease from RTF to HTML and then defining the width as device-width work for this? Does sitelink allow an esign document to be HTML instead of RTF?

Best Answer

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I believe Esign documents are converted from either HTML or RTF to something more like a fillable PDF when they get sent, so switching to HTML probably wont help with Esign.

I can't test it right now, but I think documents will fit the screen better when people use their device in landscape mode (sideways instead of vertical). The only other way I can think of to make it fit small screens is to actually format the document to be 3 or 4 inches wide. That will make it look funny on other devices, though, and won't print nicely if you need to.

Answers

• tmelton
    tmelton Registered User
    Thank you! That's what I was thinking was happening. I'm pretty sure home office wouldn't like it being sized for a 3 inch screen.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tmelton- We are aware that mobile-responsiveness for eSign is a pain point for operators. Note that we are working to improve our eSign experience with a focus on mobile usability. Unfortunately, I do not have timelines or projections to share at this time but I assure you that it is a high priority item for SiteLink and Storable and I hope to have those soon. -Lyndsey H.
  • tmelton
    tmelton Registered User
    @storable_support Hey Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your response. Is there a roadmap or status update page/feed I can watch?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tmelton - Unfortunately there isn't a status page on this one yet but I've been told by our developers that they are working on finding a solution. -Lyndsey H.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads