StorLogix question

Looking at Event Viewer the Granted Entry switched to Granted Exit mid-day and gate stopped working.   No staff were on site, and nothing was changed.   The gate worked fine before the change.   When Tenant enters their valid pin in the keypad the message Granted Exit shows but gate does not open.  Help!

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without knowing more about the way your system is set up, all I can suggest is reset the PTI Box. There is usually a reset switch on the top left corner. If nothing else has obviously changed, this is often a good first step. 

Here are some other discussions about PTI and Storlogix. There may be some useful info there.
    https://storageforum.sitelink.com/categories/pti-security-systems

• OHS
    OHS Registered User
    HELP!  I have been dealing with strange issues since early February.   Security company that services and installs PTI came on site.  They were not sure but keypad was full of spiders so they cleaned it out and then for a few hours it worked.  Then continued to go down randomly mostly around the same time in the afternoon.  Many discussions with tech support.  Suggested we have a new keypad put on ($1,500)but they were not sure if that was the problem.  Then I discovered when SiteLink set up a new StorLogix at another site they did not have the settings correct.  After that seemed to work for a few days.  Now AGAIN but this time the same gate down.   Event Viewer showing Falcon XT 4 - Alarm Relay and Falcon XT 5 - AlarmRelay.  I'm thinking software issues....time to move on to another software???
  • pammerjammer1964
    pammerjammer1964 Registered User
    We have issues all the time with storlogix.  Ours will not take a new tenant's code sometimes. And it will say offline in the bottom right hand corner in red.  I just go ctrl, alt, delete and shut down all the storlogix and logicserver and reboot them back up.  It works for about a week and then I have to do it again.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    My best solution for many of these issues is to re-set the controller, you have to hold the little silver button, top left, down for about 10 seconds, then release. Make sure it is getting power and make sure if you have the cloud version (dumbest "improvement" ever) that your little blue box has the ethernet connected and clicked in tight. Not sure if you are located in California but with all of this unusal weather we have had a whole host of issues, corroded wires and rusting components, ruining camera wiring and pin pad issues. 
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    it will say offline in the bottom right hand corner in red.  I just go ctrl, alt, delete and shut down all the storlogix and logicserver and reboot them back up.  It works for about a week and then I have to do it again.
    Good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. It used to be when Windows would do a security update, and I'd have to roll it back to get the PTI system to work (same with SiteLink), but now, StorLogix just does it randomly a couple times a month...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads