E-sign Docs optimized for mobile devices

Options
helenatim
helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
I have had a few customers who cant seem to sign the Rental Agreement or Insurance Agreement with mobile devices.  So I sent myself one to try it. These Docs are not optimized for mobile, so they are hard to read and figure out where to sign. Can @storable_support do anything on this? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's amazing how bad their esign has been. I've had sooooo many customers that can't complete the esign process because it doesn't load on their phone, freezes, gives the spinning wheel of death, or clicking next required item just takes them to a random spot in the agreement.

I don't expect any improvements as I'm still waiting for the credit card chip processing that was promised several years ago.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @helenatim - eSign improvements are coming. We have identified the approach that we feel will give us the best combination of mobile-first user experience, feature set, and integration across Storable's products. The project is new and there's much to do but we are excited to make eSign better for you and your customers. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads