Esign document does not attach to email

Options
Please help me troubleshoot Esign attachment to email. I sent Esign document to customer and the recipient could not find an attachment. She showed me on her phone what was received. There was no attachment. Is this a system error or am I missing something?
Tagged:

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't do Esign, but @MamaDuke7 or @storable_support will be able to help you, most likely!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make sure it's showing an attachment when you send it.  If it's not there, and you're sure the document was created, then you'll need to call in for tech support to troubleshoot.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When sending an email there is an option to attach the document. If that is not working correctly you'll want to contact support at 919-865-0789 Option 2.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads