RE: Davinci Locks + Sitelink

Options
GM_SJ_BSS
GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello I tried to do a search on this topic prior to asking here, unfortunately I couldn't find anything that was up to date.  So my question,  is anyone using Sitelink and Davinci Locks.  I am aware Sitelink and davinci were working to integrate them but can't find any info.  We have the davinci locks already (actually have had them for few yrs now) and want to start using them.  My question is  where do we put the combination code in sitelink on the past due account.   2nd question is:  when the tenant makes the payment on the website, how do they retrieve the code?   We are privately owned - no call center.

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/3977/new-davinci-lock-integration

The discussion above is still current as far as I can tell.
  • MMSP_Acq
    MMSP_Acq Registered User
    Options
    We use about 17k DaVinci locks across 200 sites in North America.

No need to put the combo code into sitelink, if you connect your DaVinci Facility to your SiteLink API, they talk automatically.

They will get a text from DaVinci once payment was made that provides them the code housed within the DaVinci dashboard
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MMSP_Acq said:
    We use about 17k DaVinci locks across 200 sites in North America.

No need to put the combo code into sitelink, if you connect your DaVinci Facility to your SiteLink API, they talk automatically.

They will get a text from DaVinci once payment was made that provides them the code housed within the DaVinci dashboard
    Hello MMSP_Acq
    that is awesome, so glad to hear.  I do have a question, in order for them to receive a text does our software have to be set up for SMS ?   As of right now, our sitelink is not set up with SMS mainly because the office phone is an IPhone so we just text tenants from that.  We literally just set up our house unit as the test unit, we put a charge on the account, logged onto our website, made payment, received the payment receipt first and about 5 mins later we received the 2nd email with the davinci code, but we did not get a text so I'm guessing its because we don't use the SMS feature in sitelink.  The text would definitely be more convenient but it was great to see we received a 2nd email to retrieve the code. 
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If the customer has SMS enabled in the account, Davinci will send them the text message from their end. If SMS is not enabled, Davinci will send them an email. You do not need to have a SMS service in Sitelink.

When you sync locks thru the Davinci app or their website, the lock info is added into Sitelink on the Unit Notes. This is the same area where notes pop up if you hover over a unit on the map or open a unit on the map and look at the notes.

Davinci will send a text OR email. If you are not enabling SMS on accounts when you move a tenant in, they will get an email.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I use Twillio for texting with great success.  425 messages last month for $8.00. They will furnish you with a phone number to use.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads