Paying through website when late

Options
I have had tenants say they are locked out from making a payment on the website if it's after the 1st of the month when the rent is due.  But technically they aren't late until the 7th.  Is there a setting I can switch for this?

Comments

• ksenn
    ksenn Registered User
    Options
    I had a tenant (that is late) call today and say that he can't make payment online also. Why? Is this something new?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not sure what the trigger is, but Sitelink will prevent online payments if someone is late enough. It may be a setting I don't have access to, so probably Control center or some of the website settings.

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In Corporate Control Center.  Here you set how many days past due they are allowed to pay online.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello- For API websites, the setting is here:

For web template sites, it's here:

Hope that helps!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads